Global quantitative and systematic investment manager are hiring quant researchers to be based in Dubai where they are currently building out their team. You can be based in Dubai already or have an interest to re-locate .
- Your core objective is to create high quality predictive signals.
- By leveraging access to large and diversified datasets you will identify statistical patterns and opportunities.
- Share and discuss research results, methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
- Implement the signals and the relevant datasets within the global execution platform.
- Monitor signal behaviour and model performance over time.
- You would lead the full strategy research cycle from signal generation to implementation.
- PhD in Computer Science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programing language (Python, R, Matlab and /or C++, C#).
- Experience in exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegial and collaborative environment
- 1 Year plus of systematic experience.
Please send a PDF CV to email@example.com