Senior Officer, Fund Services Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Handle daily operations related to the Fund services business and ensure all process run smoothly;
- Prepare NAV calculation reports, financial statements of the funds and its audited reports;
- Prepare supervisory reports;
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts;
- Handle to ensure payment instructions processed in an accurate and timely manner to comply with Vietnam regulations and the bank policy;
- Support function manager on internal and external audit work (i.e. KPMG, E&Y, PWC) for audit purpose;
- Support Head of Operations on all technical issues relating to fund services;
People and Talent
- Actively support the sales and services culture of the Bank
- To provide positive feedback to clients on areas for improvement with the aim of strengthening client relationship
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholder specially VSD, SSC, HNX, HSX, BIDV, SBV, MOF, brokers and other stakeholders
Governance and Risk Management
- Complete e learning as assigned by Group. Ensure the completion of e-learning of all team members
- Self motivate, train and develop to achieve high quality service to clients and avoid errors
- Train and develop team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and maintenance of quality service
Key Stakeholders Our Ideal Candidate
- Fully understand and comply with Group Securities Services policies and local regulatory requirements and embed it in BAU and appropriately discharge duties as per Group Policies and Local regulations
- Ensure compliance to all established procedures, regulations and Group Securities Services policy guide
- Able to recognise implication of changes of regulations or market practices and take appropriate measures to keep the bank and clients informed and to protect their interest
- Minimum A level with at least 1 year working experience in fund administration industry or at least 1 year working experience in the banking industry.
- Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
- Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
- Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and procedural skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.