Analyst, Credit Initiation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Perform verification : customer
- Screening application and supporting document and review credit risk criteria of application to support underwriters
- Calculate credit risk criteria required
- Recommend a loan suggestion to Credit Approver
- To validate info / documents submitted by customers for credit decision purpose.
- To be able to access customer data including credit information from credit bureau company for purpose of credit analysis.
- To ensure that the credit information obtain for credit analysis will not be released to other
- Bachelor Degree (Banking, Economics, Foreign Trade, Commerce)
- Good financial analysis skills
- Good English proficiency
- 1-2 year experience at the same position of Analyst
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.