About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
To maximize collection of account receivables through effective collection actions against delinquent accounts in order to minimize credit losses and to maximize recoveries.
- Perform call dunning activities to remind charged off customers of repayments.
- Accountable for ensure and effective chasing customer to obtain the daily, weekly and monthly target.
- Sending reminder letters, postcards, facsimile notices, telegram to customers who are unable to be located.
- Following up the result of all collections activities which have been done to see how it is successful.
- Responsible for working expeditiously on all accounts assigned and updating collection diaries in the collections tracking reports.
- Following up the results of all collections activities which have been done to see how it successful
- Following up customers' requirement e.g. waiving interest or penalty fee, changing address etc.
- Having solution to help customers' problem with obtaining reasonable outcome to the bank.
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious case of fraud or any sign of risk occur
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious money laundering transaction/activities to Country MLPO
- Handling daily report of delinquent accounts which have been called or visited to report the result of those activities to Collection Head.
- Responsible for maintaining the professional image of SCB through compliance with the guidelines specified in the, Bank's Code of Conduct/Collectors' Code of Conduct
- Ongoing self refresher training on Money Laundering Prevention.
- Accountable for complying with the Bank's compulsory training curriculum and additional development programs.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.